Save up to 60% on Nintendo Switch and 3DS games in the massive Nintendo eShop Summer Sale.
Hot on the heels of the PlayStation Store Summer Sale comes another raft of video game price cuts, this time for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS.
There are over 100 games discounted for the Nintendo Switch with a heavy emphasis on indie titles. Games include The Escapists 2, Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2, and the majestic WonderBoy: The Dragon’s Trap. The 3DS lineup leans heavier on first-party titles, with games from the Kirby, Zelda, and Mario franchises all getting sizeable reductions.
The current Summer Sale roster is available on the European Nintendo eShop until August 9, when a new crop of titles will be added. At the time of writing we don’t have confirmation of a US eShop sale, but there are still over 70 games currently discounted.
Here are some more recommendations:
Nintendo eShop Summer Sale Highlights
- Brawlout – 40%
- Dandara – 40%
- Furi – 40%
- Gonner – 40%
- Jotun – 40%
- Rayman Legends – 40%
- This is the Police – 60%
- Sine Mora EX – 60%
- Snake Pass – 50%
- Super Meat Boy – 40%
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – 20%
- Super Mario Maker for 3DS – 44%
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask – 30%
- Rhythm Paradise – Megamix – 30%
- Box Box Boy! – 30%
More gaming news from Thumbsticks
- Nintendo reveal new Labo Vehicle Kit with cardboard car, submarine, and plane
- Xbox Games with Gold for August 2018 confirmed
- The Destiny Grimoire Anthology is now available to pre-order