Grab a discount on a range of PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games before Sony’s cracking PlayStation Easter Sale ends.
We all know that as one PlayStation Store promotions concludes another is primed to start, but it’s going to have to be a hell of a sale to beat the current Easter campaign that ends on April 11, 2018.
The sale – which is only available in Europe – is offering reductions on a large selection of popular, and critically well-received, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation 3 titles.
Recent(ish) PS4 games you may have missed include The Evil Within 2, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and NieR Automata. There are also sizeable price cuts to some excellent older titles, such as Doom, Battlefield 4, and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Here are our top ten sale recommendations.
PlayStation Store Easter Sale Highlights
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection – 62% off
- Bioshock: The Collection – 64% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – 60% off
- The Escapists 2 – 40% off
- The Evil Within 2 – 68% off
- FIFA 18 – 58% off
- NBA 2K18 – 45 off
- NieR: Automata – 50% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – 50% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 58% off
We expect details of a new PlayStation Store sale to be announced this week. Keep tabs on our new releases page for the latest updates.
More from Thumbsticks
- New legendary Pokémon revealed for Ultra Sun and Moon
- GTA V made more money than any game, film, or book, according to analyst
- Nintendo eShop releases for April 12, 2018