The new Microsoft Publisher sale is offering discounts of up to 75% on a range of exclusive Xbox One games.
The Xbox One might not have a wealth of exclusives, but the console still boasts an impressive array of first-party published titles that shouldn’t be overlooked.
The new Microsoft Publisher promotion is offering significant savings on a number games only available on Xbox One. Highlights include a 25% cut for Halo 5: Guardians, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, and a 60% price reduction for Gears of War 4, and Gears of War: Ultimate Edition.
Other treats include a half-price discount for the majestic Ori and the Blind Forest, and a 35% drop for Rare’s Sea of Thieves.
And if you’re a smidge jealous of PlayStation 4 owners currently enjoying Marvel’s Spider-Man, you can trace some of the game’s roots back to Insomniac’s equally enjoyable Sunset Overdrive. Here are our sale recommendations.
Xbox One Microsoft Publisher sale highlights
- Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition – 50% off
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition – Day One Version – 60% off
- Gears of War 4 – 60% off
- Halo 5: Guardians – 25% off
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection – 25% off
- Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition – 50% off
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition – 50% off
- Quantum Break – 50% off
- Ryse: Legendary Edition – 75% off
- State of Decay 2 – 35% off
- Sea of Thieves – 35% off
- Sunset Overdrive Deluxe Edition – 67% off
Yeah, we’re kidding about Ryse. Sorry.
There’s also new sale starting today that discounts a range of games from Ubisoft. The promotion is running on both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and includes recent hits like Assassin’s Creed Origins, Far Cry 5, and the The Crew 2. Although if you’re inclined to check that one out, make sure you read our review first.