The new 1.19 update for Gran Turismo Sport adds nine new vehicles to the game along with some new league events.
On June 16th the Le Mans 24-hour race will join Gran Turismo Sport, but ahead of that, the new update will tide players over with new goodies:
- Fiat 500 F ’68
- Jaguar XJR-9 ’88
- Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67
- Sauber Mercedes C9 ’89
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV GSR ’96
- Nissan R92CP ’92
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy ’11
- Renault Sport Clio R.S. 220 EDC Trophy ’16
- Subaru BRZ S ’15
New League events:
- Group 4 Cup – You’ll find plenty of power and excellent handling experiences within these class of races
- World Hatchback Championship – A race for hatchbacks; cars with an upward opening hatch in the rear
- Lamborghini Cup – A racing festival of raging bulls
On top of those additions, new rounds of races have made their way into the Clio Cup (Beginner League), FR Challenge + (Amateur League, F1500 Championship (Professional League), and GR.1 Protoype Endurance Series (Endurance League).
Check out the trailer for the update below:
Also on Thumbsticks:
- How to download Legendary Pokémon Shiny Zygarde
- A bunch of new Pokémon games are confirmed for Nintendo Switch
- Mega Man 11 release date confirmed
- Xbox Games with Gold for June 2018 confirmed
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.