The PlayStation Store Attack of the Blockbusters sale is offering discounts of up to 50% on a range of AAA games.
The latest US PlayStation Store sale has begun, and it’s a doozy. Featuring 200 games and DLC add-ons, the sale includes discounts on a number of recent top-tier PlayStation 4 titles.
Pick of the bunch is Santa Monica Studio’s explosive God of War Deluxe Edition, which gets 29% price cut. Other games worth a look include a 15% drop for the flawed but entertaining Vampyr, a 30% reduction for Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered, and 50% off Naughty Dog’s Uncharted: Lost Legacy.
There’s also a 25% discount on personal favourite, Gravity Rush 2. PlayStation Plus members can get additional savings on selected titles.
Here are some more sale highlights.
PlayStation Store Attack of the Blockbusters Sale highlights
- Batman: Arkham Knight – 35% off
- Burnout Paradise Remastered – 40% off
- Call of Duty: WWII – Gold Edition – 35% off
- Grand Theft Auto V – 30% off
- Injustice 2 – 40% off
- Resident Evil VII Biohazard – 25% off
- Persona 5 – 30% off
- Star Wars Battlefront II – 50% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition – 50% off
The promotion ends on August 28, 2018. And if you’re in Europe, don’t forget that the PlayStation Summer Sale is also running.
More gaming news from Thumbsticks
- PlayStation Store releases for August 21, 2018
- Save up to 50% in the PlayStation Gear Summer Sale
- Burnout Paradise Remastered is now available on EA Origin Access