The Microsoft Store Ultimate Game Sale returns with another cavalcade of discounts and offers on Xbox games and subscriptions.
The Xbox summer sale runs through to July 30 and discounts over 700 individual games and downloadable content add-ons.
Big ticket items include 20% discounts on two recent first-party exclusives: State of Decay 2 and Sea of Thieves. There’s also a 25% cut for PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and a 50% drop for Forza Motorsport 7. There are also multiple games includes from the likes of Ubisoft, Warner Bros, Electronic Arts, and Bethesda.
Xbox Live Gold members can also get an additional 10% discount on selected titles. Here are some of our sale recommendations.
Xbox Ultimate Game Sale highlights
- Assassin’s Creed Origins – 40% (50% Gold)
- Batman – Return to Arkham – 40% (50% Gold)
- Far Cry 5 – 25% (33% Gold)
- Battlefield 1 Revolution – 67% (75% Gold)
- Burnout Paradise Remastered – 40% (50% Gold)
- Cities: Skylines Premium edition – 40% (50% Gold)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – 60% (67% Gold)
- Cuphead – 20%
- Dark Souls III – 67% (75% Gold)
- Gears of War 4 – 50%
- Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice – 33% (40% Gold)
- Injustice 2 – 30% (40% Gold)
- Inside – 40% (50% Gold)
- Pillars of Eternity Complete Edition – 67% (75% Gold)
- Steep – 20% (30% Gold)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – 40% (50% Gold)
There are also various hardware bundles on offer. Xbox One X consoles get a free $30 gift card, and the Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft console is bundled with a free Pig Controller. Subscription offers include three months for the price of one on Xbox Game Pass, and a full year of Xbox Box Live Gold for a tempting $40.
Head over to the Microsoft Store, or the Xbox Digital games store for the full sale roster.
More from Thumbsticks
- Save up to 75% in the Humble Frontier Developments sale
- Nintendo nerfs Bowser Jr. in Mario Tennis Aces
- When does No Man’s Sky Next come out?
Note: We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.